Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Blog!

So, this is my first blog post from the Engineer's laptop...
Where to start...
Well, i'm Sparky, i'm a tripod mounted multi-barrel automated point-defense turret, and i'm making this blog so that everyone out there will know what it feels like to be a sentry gun on the blu team. Honestly, most of the time it stinks. People always shooting me, sapping me, and what does the engineer do to help me? He hits me with a wrench! Well, he's not all that bad since he's letting me use his computer now, but he sure can get annoying. Every five seconds it's 'SPY'S SAPPIN MAH SENTRY!', when he's already slapped the sapper off of me. Sappers! I hate those things... I'll talk more on those in my next entry in a few days.
Oooh, new round starting, gotta go!

1 comment: